Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fan-tastic Studio Time Today

I painted each popsicle stick or "art wand"---thats the new creative term for them... with white acrylic paint, then sealed with two coats of Royal Coat Decoupage Medium...when that was dry, I used Ranger Alcohol Inks to color each stick...
I glued the sticks together in a "fan" shape...I then used a variety of laces glued on to the back to embellish the fan shape even more...I used thin lines of Ranger Glossy Accents with Beadazzle beads in gold to accent the tips of each stick and then a section about an inch or so from the tips...
I used an array of fibers in colors to match to make a tassle...I adhered the flowers over the top of the tassle area...I added Beadazzles to the flower centers...
I set the finished Fan in an easel for display...

No comments: