Monday, August 13, 2007

Wood Book Pages

I have had this stack of wood pieces for about 10 years now...back from the decorative painting days...I have wanted to use some and try a book ever since I got my bind it all...Well...you dont want to punch thru the wood...but, I knew that bind it all was gonna be my guide to binding anyway...I used a coaster and punched the binding holes...then took a wood piece and marked out the hole spacing...and then brought out the big gun...well...my crop a dile that is...and used that bad boy to punch the holes in the first wood piece...then this would be my guide for future books made from this...I prepared my wood pieces as described in an earlier post...and then marked my hole spacing...I decided I did not want to use all six holes...so I marked for the two outer most holes, leaving the two center hole spaces unpunched...I just liked that look...
So, I punched each wooded page with the four holes I wanted...Then I did the AI technique to them...and let them dry...Then I stamped each page using some of the most beautiful stamps Betsy has yet...You can see all these women at http://www.innovativestampcreations.com
Once all the stamping had set up and was dry, I sealed each piece with Royal Coat Decoupage Medium...

No comments: