Sunday, August 05, 2007

Decorative Painting from years ago

While going thru more boxes in my studio storage area, I found this wooden painted pig from years ago...Boy, did he bring back memories...This was one of my best selling pieces, when I did the country themed stuff...I made him into everything from paper towel holders to one large enough to go by the front door and hold a basket for visitors to leave notes in...He is a little scuffed from being packed all those years...but I am thinking of making a paper towel holder out of him for old times sake...
Isn't that just the cutest face...My kids used to call me little miss piggy...LOL...i only weighed 105 pounds and wasn't big as a minute...now...the name fits...with out the "little" that is...LOL...

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

OMG how cute. How passe too--LOL. I was right there with you, painting those "cute" things. So glad I moved on. I keep telling my mom to throw out that kitchen witch I painted. When I helped my sister redo her living room, I made her throw out those cute bear book ends--and that was only last year. Oh what hobbies we had in the past, eh?! I came to your blog, once again, via TJ. I love your box set. TFS.