Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Frames, Envy's and ATC's Oh My!!!

This frame uses stamps from Time To Stamp...I love Kristy's Bird Sheets...I have a bird charm somewhere and when I find it, I will finish this frame off with the charm...
I am having a ball with my envy die...I used stamps from Innovative Stamp Creations, Betsy has some awesome collage and art stamps...I am making a card for a friend and will send it in this envy... John Deere ATC...Fabric adhered to cardstock, cut with my ATC die...Tractor charm glued on with Ranger Glossy Accents...I made more than one of these...I may have to do an ATC trade soon...
This is my baby boy...my little grandson...I was experimenting with two looks here...not sure what from the looks of it Huh?...but I liked it...My grand daughter saw it this afternoon and said, Oh Nammy, it looks just like a little kid painted that...So...I guess I did achieve the look I was after...LOL...Only one stamp used, a splatter image from Innovative Stamp Creations...

No comments: