Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tic Tac Toe-Fun 'n Games

I love to make games...and couldn't resist this one...I made a card and layered the game board on the card front...I used die cut hearts for the game pieces on this one...but the possibilities for game pieces is endless...The game will slip into the square envy die cut for sharing and storage...
This is the inside of the card...each side has a mini envy attached with the game pieces in each...Since there are 5 of each shape, color, etc of game pieces these little envy's hold 5 pieces perfectly...
This is the envy the Tic Tac Toe game will go in...I was going to die cut the letters and spell it out on the outside...but ran outta time...maybe next time...when I get it done, will share that pic later...All stamps used are from Innovative Stamp Creations...All die cuts are from Debbie's Diecuts http://www.picturetrail.com/debbiesdiecuts

No comments: