Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Frames, Frames, Frames

I used a script image from Innovative Stamp Creations and Maroon Ranger ink...I sponged the edges with Tea Dye Ranger ink...added the silk flowers and used Gold Fabric paint to make the flower centers...
I stamped the sunflower image from Innovative Stamp Creations in black ink...used Marvy Waterbased Markers to color the flowers ink...then stippled green ink onto the rest of the frame...added gold fabric paint to the flower centers...and then used my black marvy marker and spritzer to add the black flecking...
I just adore how this frame turned out...I will be using it in my vacation scrapbook also...These are my new stamps from Purple Onion Designs...i just love these images...I added a little dab of gold fabric paint to the flower centers...
This is one of my favorite stamp sets...I am Irish...so I like using it...This stamp set is from The Stamping Studio...Melissa has some of the neatest stamp sets...I used Nick Bantock inks on this one...and my black marvy marker and spritzer to add the black flecking...I love the look the flecks create on the finished piece...I used to use that technique with my decorative painting all the time...

No comments: